Sunday, February 19, 2017

Nutritional Herbalist Course

A lot has happened in the last year. I feel like I've taken a very bumpy ride in the health wagon- flopping from one side of the wagon to the other trying to settle somewhere in the middle. It's tough, yet there's got to be a way to do this right.

So in my journey, I went from a swollen, couch potato back to a not so swollen, in fact 14 lbs less swollen busy, industrious, mother. Things are definitely better, and yet not completely repaired either. Honestly I'm nervous about the hair sample test result. I am afraid of Mrs. Tomuchschool telling me that my program is not working. No I'm not interested in getting her advise, I want to do this myself. I wouldn't even had bothered except I already paid for the analysis. But I could use it as a guideline.

I cannot believe how much I learned from this course. I've said that so much. I actually thought that this was going to be the boring one and I'd just have to endure in order to get to the meat of it all! No, this has been eye opening and so encouraging to me.

Cleanse and Nourish is my theme! 


Books I used:

Each of these have a study guide to really enhance and facilitate your learning

 How To Raise a Healthy Child In Spite Of Your Doctor by Robert S. Mendhelsohn
Great book, of course but I had already read it when my children were small so it drug on forever! But I highly recommend it to all families. We practiced these principles and have never looked back.

Vaccines:Are They Really Safe And Effective? By Niel Z. Miller
Another must read although it was extremely informative and I was able to explain to a young mom why vaccines are so disgusting and downright criminal! Yes, I interjected my opinion and the fact that I had 6 children and NEVER needed to vaccinate.

Dr. Mom by Sandra Ellis
Wow, I LOVED this book. It was extremely inspiring to read her success stories and wonderful advise. I went thru this really fast...I was so hungry for this information.

Eat To Live by Joel Fuhrman
I'm about half way thru the book and I'm hopping ready to try the diet! There is  so much information and science on the whys and hows of a plant based diet, which I believed in already but its is great way to back up your belief system! I had to tear myself away from reading of the 1000s of positive reviews on this book. Once again my stubborn door broke down and my plan is to give it a try, for posterity's sake...who knows!

Transfiguration Diet by Little Green INC.
 I have this downloaded but haven't read it yet.

 And then there are several lectures that I absolutely love watching, another feeling of: "I can't get enough of this". If we weren't on such a tight budget right now I would purchase the videos, it would be much handier, but I can download them and watch them anytime I want to.
I'll update this post once I take my test. Hopefully I can announce: Nutritional Herbalist!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All quality and constructive thoughts will be published