Friday, March 10, 2017

Eat To Live ~ A Poor Start

I always start my projects on Mondays...so naturally I wanted to get the new diet, the new promise of 20 lbs lost, the new healthier more energetic me to emerge from the fat and take a few leaps for joy. Who wouldn't want to get this project going.

A feeble start began. But really in earnest I began Wednesday, it proved much harder than anticipated. The outcome was a week later I was down 7 lbs. Feeling bones I've not felt in many years. I really thought I was in a roll. I started calculating projected weight loss over the next few months, bragging how easy it was to do and, well, got on the scale a week later and I have gained 3 lbs back.

Did I miss something? Yes. I started this stupid project right in the middle of helping Christian thru kidney stones. Losing gobs of sleep, the ups and downs of: yeah, it's over to another bad night. I missed more meals than ever, couldn't  get the beans cooked so basically I ate raw and cooked greens and some fruit, but every day. When I got the beans and grains going in order to do this "right" the weight is coming back....whhhaaaa! Stop! Guess what I ate tonight: fried potatoes and make patties, and fried okra. Enough fat to last me a week , and needless to say ate too many potatoes.

Now what. Don't know, just needed to get all that off my chest. Christian is still having a hard time, I'm getting a lot of hands on herbal experience...I just don't think now is the time to start a diet. Poooooo



No comments:

Post a Comment

All quality and constructive thoughts will be published