Sunday, February 19, 2017

Now Its: Eat to Live...

More changes...well not really. Lets just say as part of my schooling reading Eat To Live by Joel Fuhrman is my current read. I decided to give it a try for educational purposes, research, guinea pigging myself, etc. What have I got to loose? HAHAHA!!!!*laughs hysterically. Ok, 30 lbs. Hey, its better than last year at this time I needed to loose 40 lbs. I'm doing some things right, but you know, just not enough.

In fact I'm nervous. I finally followed thru submitting the second hair hair sample for analysis. I have to admit I'm afraid. My nurse friend, we'll call her Mrs. Tomuchschool, will tell me I haven't improved, or I've gotten worse. I didn't go to church today, (reasons hinted at below) and she probably has my report. The first report nearly killed me!

 Truth be told, I'm still not feeling well. Better; lots better, but not really well.

1) My legs swell randomly - recently really bad; I could feel my ankles jiggle when I walked.

2) I still get so extremely winded

3) My heart beat in my ears is still there at times.

4) Oh, and looking at some photos of myself last night of our get-a-way last week...I swear I look like Hillary, without the make up! Shoot, now you know what I look like!  My eyes are so stinking puffy!

5) I still have trouble getting this weight off in spite of cleansing and elimination improvement.

6) I'm still tired

7) Now, this is a bummer: I'm skipping periods (cleansing?) and while I didn't skip this month it's back with a vengeance!

Thought I would make a list, again, do the diet, again and see if there are any changes, again...remember the Prime? Gosh I was so psyched over that, now I'm just "over that".

So, tomorrow morning, a Monday, I begin Eating To Live. The 6 weeks vegan challenge.
I'm not going to tell anyone. I'm just going to do it, and see if there are any changes for the better or worse, would I recommend this to a friend, would I dare to bully my mom into doing this, would I beg my husband to give this a try, would I try and work this into the family menu...

It's an experiment. And all I have to do is eat more fruit and veggies...or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All quality and constructive thoughts will be published