Sunday, December 18, 2016

Family Herbalist

Hey, that was fun! Yes, I am now a certified Family herbalist. Now I can really mean it when I say I am studying for my Master Herbalist certification. I can't believe the amazing things I have learned and I actually think  it's sticking!

I had serious doubts about going with the SNH (Dr. Christopher's School of Natural Healing), maybe it wasn't glitzy or new age enough for all the other things I've been looking into the last few years, mainly muscle testing...I'll not be distracted here. Bottom line I believe that this is a most God glorifying program, acknowledging the Creator at every turn! The clincher for me was the "Fundamentals of Herbology "video (part of the FH course) - it was the last assignment. Then and only then did I really believe that this is the way the Lord would have me go. I'm not even sure I can put a finger on why I resisted this avenue but I was in torment for about a month, wrestling, praying, researching and getting nowhere.

The truth is I could not really say exactly why I wanted to be an Herbalist until the word "Vitalist" was explained in the video. This is what I've believed in all my life! This is what I want to be identified with, and taught! The wholistic approach. I believe this way in my spiritual walk, I should learn to apply it in my natural journey as well! So, this was me, easily swayed, and vulnerable, way too excitable; a wave upon the sand. This is me now, a sponge, still excitable, but having direction.

Today happens to be day #1 of my second cleanse. My head feels a bit tight but it's much easier now having been off of coffee for over a month. Just taking it easy, couching it, crocheting all day and listening to "A Healthier You" programs, and getting inspired! And staying near the ladies room too , I might add!

I purchased the next level: Nutritional Herbalist" a few weeks ago, it's slow going with our family birthday stretch, holidays, etc. I'll dig in deep after the new year and our routine settles (wishful thinking). But I'm on my way and so very satisfied with this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All quality and constructive thoughts will be published