Friday, July 15, 2016

Random Self Dicoveries

So, when I started this blog I had a few cool things in mind I wanted to share. I thought I'd have invaluable insights on wifdom, and motherhood that the whole world should know about. I assumed I'd find one weightloss program, lose 40 lbs and inspire everyone to follow me. I also had ideas about other health issues that plague us all and the solutions that would end dysfunction and unwellness.

But I find my need to write is not about a success story, or recipe for self improvement, but my journey of self discovery. I am perplexed by this path, I'm 45 and I thought I would have arrived by now. I want to write about the crazy things that course thru my brain like wildfire, igniting my passions and obsessions. And I want to write about the down times, thoughts resembling a dried up creek bed with stagnant pools of rusty water.

I want to write honestly and bluntly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All quality and constructive thoughts will be published