Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Essential Oils~Recipes

My favorite essential oil company is Rocky Mountain Oils. I'm not a scientist so I really cannot say who has the best oils. RMO has a very thorough website with all the purity facts to thrill the scientist within me. There are recipes and suggested usage advice. Their prices are really good too! Another site I really enjoy reading, they have an awesome price for the 15ml clear roller bottles too! at  Hopewell Oils. On their site they have a very informative list of health care topics that include the recommended oils, testimonials and oil analysis.

 RMO is the one company most recommended by people I know. I found Hopewell just searching around. I have had some experience with other companies. I just don't like the MLM that comes with a few other big companies out there. I do have some of their oils and as far as I can tell they are really nice and may even smell prettier - less herby, except I am not sure what this means tho!

These are a few recipes that we use with our family:
***Be sure to dilute: for the very fact that in essential oils more is not better. Dilute to help in absorbing the oils, to spread the oils over a larger surface, for economical reasons and not to waste them.***


Girlgoil
In a 10ML roller bottle add:
 12 -15 drops of Clary Sage
12-15 drops of Geranium
Fill  the rest of the bottle full with a high quality carrier oil.

This is for my daughter and I both, for balancing our cycles and improving mood during that time. I regularly rub this over my ovaries. I had been  menstruating heavily for a year until I started this oil, now my periods are back to normal. It really helps lessen the monthly crazies.
I shared this with a friend one day when she was having sever pain. She applied it over her ovaries as well a few times that day and got relief very quickly.

DryNights:
In a 10ML roller bottle add:
8 drops Juniperberry
8-12 drops Cypress
5 drops Fennel
3 drops Clary Sage
8 drops Black Cumin
 Fill  the rest of the bottle full with a high quality carrier oil.

Or if you do not have some of these oils:
12-15 drops Juniper Berry
12-15 drops  Cypress
 Fill  the rest of the bottle full with a high quality carrier oil.
 
This has been really successful in helping #3 keep dry nights. I rub this on his feet, although I originally thought it should be rubbed over the bladder area we get better results on the soles of the feet every night. Give this oil a chance to work. In about a week you should see a change. If you miss most likly there will be a accident. This is a relief not necessarily a complete cure. It works and until we the main reason ironed out of why he wets the bed this blend is a must.

Headache Oil
 In a 10ML roller bottle add:
10 drops Basil
10 drops Peppermint
5 drops Lavender
 Fill  the rest of the bottle full with a high quality carrier oil.

Frisky's Head and Hair Tonic
 In a 15ML dropper bottle add:
 30 drops Cederwood
13  drops Rosemary
5 drops Juniperberry
5 drops Lavender
4 drops Geranium
3 drops cassia
2 drops melaluca
 Fill  the rest of the bottle full with a high quality carrier oil. There may not be much room left.
Dilute with carrier oil and massage daily into scalp. My Hubby really likes this in the morning as he's drinking his Rocket Fuel ( Bulletproof Coffee) - who wouldn't like a wake-up frisky smelling head rub!

Heal Ligament
In a 15ML dropper bottle add:
8 drops Lemongrass
8 drops Wintergreen
6 Drops Peppermint
4 drops Fir Needle
Fill  the rest of the bottle full with a high quality carrier oil.

This is amazing relief for overused hands and shoulders, and pain in general. I don't know if it was carpel tunnel or tendinitis but I had to wear a brace on my wrist for a few weeks. I applied this oil a few times a day. It helped with the pain and healing. A few months later a trip to the Chiropractor completed the healing. Anytime we do get pain from over use we go to this blend. Oh, and it smells so nice!


Do the research before following any recipe. Omit oils that you do not have and/or try a different oil in it's place. These recipes are the ones we came up with after our own research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All quality and constructive thoughts will be published