Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Weightloss~The Tools

Although I am thrilled to get started, the: How am I going to do this! I've made so many feeble attempts as well as fantastic feats of punishment all.my.life, questions are there and I'm gathering my tools !

So, don't you think that if you are overweight by a substantial amount for a substantial amount of time something is in need of attention?
You. Need. Attention.
1) My biggest tool with  that has been EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique. It has been just as it says emotionally freeing in a huge way for me. I had great hurdles to overcome from my past about weight. I've also had a crazy belief system about being thin, I've had/have fears and doubts that will take years to overcome at this rate - but honestly so does everyone! I have used EFT to help me with self sabotage, overeating/binge eating, obsession with the scales, etc.

 Initially EFT helped me loose 10 lbs and stopped my weight gain in it's tracks. I was actually gaining at a very high speed and was very close to panic. As I practiced EFT I really learned a lot about myself and my secret (even to myself) obsessions. There are situations that trigger certain behaviors in me and I find myself over eating. Everyone has their own triggers and that is why EFT, to me, could be a huge key in overcoming weight gain and lead to weight loss. I don't practice EFT everyday...I need to tap on that *smile*. And here we go, 10 lbs wasn't enough I need to loose 35 more.

I don't think anything will work if there is an emotional black in the way. I'm not saying I am free of them myself, but I am confident of my #1 tool, and I'm willing to get it back in action!

2) I just made and order for another helpful tool. I do not believe in crutches, and this on almost smacks as one, but I am also not against a new tool to do a better job...and oh, my I need help!

 I ordered from Mountain Meadow Herbs: their Weight Control Formula and drink mix. Oh, you should have seen my mouse hovering over the Plexus kit! (scratched that out -I do not handle the stimulants that were in the ingredients of the Plexus stuff)
 So, I did it! The order wont get here for another 5 days so officially day 1 is next week. We can try it and see how it works. I'm really excited...you know, I'm in love with new things.

THE PLAN
Week One:
  • Take Weight Control twice daily half hour before meals, if you forget, take it even if you have already eaten.
  • Substitute the Weight Control Shake for one meal or two snacks daily.
  • Add 3 servings each of fruit and vegetables to your daily diet.
  • Take a brisk 20 minute walk 3 times this week or a bike ride. If you love dessert have a serving with only 2 meals each day.

Week Two and Three:
  • Take Weight Control 3 times daily half hour before meals
  • Substitute the Weight Control Shake for one meal or two snacks daily.
  • Add 4 servings each of fruit and veggies to your daily diet.
  • Take a brisk 30 minute walk 4 times this week. If you love desserts have half a serving with 2 meals daily.

Week 4 and until goal is reached:
  • Take Weight Control 3 times daily half hour before meals.
  • Substitute the Weight Control Shake for one meal or two snacks daily.
  • Add 5 servings each of fruit and veggies to your daily diet.
  • Take a brisk 30 minute walk 5 times this week. If you love desserts have half a serving with 1 meal daily.

Maintenance:  Take 1 to 3 times weekly or as needed.
Dosage Chart
Age
6-11 yrs
12-12+ yrs
Adult
Adult
Adult
Weight
61-100 lbs
101-150 lbs
151-200 lbs
201-249 lbs
250+ lbs
Dosage
1 1/2 droppers
2 droppers
2 1/2 droppers
3 droppers
4 droppers


THAT doesn't sound like a typical diet! Not like the ones I've tried before!

3) Exercise!! This is crazy! I am so out of shape!  A few weeks ago I started a exercise challenge. After 7 days the swelling in my legs got really bad. I did get help from the chiropractor but I realized that this mama wasn't going to jump in where I left off 8 years ago! So I started up a mild workout. Amazingly, and I don't know why but I really feel pumped about it! I WANT to do this every morning. I'm weirding myself out and that's ok. I want to want to! I can get up before everyone else and workout for a few minutes and live to talk about it. I actually feel like it gives me more energy - like they say it is supposed to!

4) Girl, this won't work unless you feel good, take your vitamins and don't get run down again! My arsenal: Goodies from Mountain Meadow Herbs especially Herbal Iron. Vitamins B, C, and other supplements/probiotics for my wrecked digestive system I'm getting healed up and  Magnesium. I also use my essential oils everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All quality and constructive thoughts will be published